Who Doesn't LOVE an authentic New York Cheesecake? I love this recipe, it is so simple and absolutely delicious! This is my favorite cheesecake recipe. The key to this recipe is to make sure your ingredients are at room temperature and DO NOT over mix. That's it! Follow the instructions and you should have a perfect cheesecake each and every time.
Press your crack butter mixture into the bottom of your springform pan.
Here is the cheesecake poured over the top.
All baked up. And yes it cracked.
My mistake? I forgot to run a knife around the edge to release it from the pan before cooling.
Lesson learned. :)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch spring form pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of spring form pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving.